In this section we will talk about how to link different pages so it will allow us to navigate and classify the content in the same User.
For information about how to create a user and add words, please look the previous tutorial GRID 2 – Creating and Adding new words (Tutorial).
TIPS BEFORE TUTORIAL
- When you want to change between GRID screen and the tutorial in this website keep press the key Alt and later press tab.
- You can click the pictures to watch them in a big size (later you can go back through the back arrow in the internet explorer).
- The numbers with the description are shown also in the picture.
- In the end of the post there is a videotutorial.
For showing an example we will open the default Symbol Talker B.
– We will click with the mouse “At school”.
– We must go to the section Edit. You can also type F11.